My favourite movie

 Hi everyone! Today I´m going to talk about my favourite movie.

I love to see movies of any kind, but the drama, the horror, the action and the animated films I think that are my favourites. One of my favourite movies since I was a child is The Incredibles, I think this movie was my entrance to the super heroes universe. I didn´t go to the cinema to saw this movie cause I was so little but I went to the premiere of The Incredibles 2 and I have to say that I really love go to the cinema, I think that is a really good way to spend time when you don´t know what to do, but that movie was terrible, or maybe I had very high expectations.


By the way I still loving the first movie, and for make you love this movie too I will talk about it. The Incredibles talk about the history of a family that have superpowers but they are forced to live a typical life like all the humans cause all the super heroes activities have been banned by the government. During the movie Mr. Incredible returns to his super heroes activities and after some problems Elastigirl and their kids went to save him and together they will have to face the villain.
This movie teach us that the love and the support of the family is so important to stay strong and without love we are nothing.


I hope you enjoyed reading this post! Bye!


Comments

  1. I love this movie! Especially how Violeta and Dash develop all their powers throughout the movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my friend! It is a really great movie! And besides that, I want to say that she has a cup of The Incredibles jajaja she really loves that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This movie is very funny, I remember that I once dressed up as Violet for a school anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this movie! haha. Like you, I didn't go to see her either because I was little:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this movie too!! I never get bored watching it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scotland

English language challenges