Scotland

 



Hi everyone! I have to choose a place that I want to meet, and I absolutely want to travel to Scotland! 

The views of this amazing country are so beautiful and as you can see in the picture there are castles like in fairy tales! 

I love that kind of architecture and all the history that they have, I think that it´s so interesting how in that time, without the machinery that we have today, people could build those magnificent structures and also that they´re still stands! And the landscapes of this country are so lovely, they are perfect to take photos any time of the day or simply go there to spend time walking and enjoing with the view.

I wish that someday I would go to Scotland and maybe work or have the opportunity to study more about the castles and about the people that lives there, that would be an incredible experience that I will never forget.

Thanks for reading, have a nice day!

Comments

  1. Scotland is definitely on my list of tourist destinations too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea! I hope you can go someday, it looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god! it's beautiful, I would like to visit too

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful place! I would love to see the nature and environment there, I've watch a few movies of this country and is completely awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite movie

English language challenges