English language challenges

 Hi everyone! Today I´m going to talk about my experience writing blogs for my English class.

First of all I have to say that I never wrote a blog before so this was my first experience, I tried to give my best and it was amazing! 

Writing this posts I learned so many things about expressions in English that I didn´t knew before and, in the same way, reading some posts of my classmate I learned a little bit more about they even if I didn´t know who they are, and I think that is cool.

I´m not an expert talking or writing in English but the blogs helped me to how to write some words that I only knew how to spell it.

With the classes, I started to be interested on TED talks and I think that listen it is a good way to still learning english because before it was difficult for me understand all the things that the people told me in English, but now I understand more words and more expressions.

I will continue listening TED talks to get better interpreting English conversations because I really love see movies in the original language and if I still learning English I hope that one day I will see movies in English without subtitles!

Sometimes I have conversations with my sister in English only for practice and for having fun, we sing all day and some of the lyrics are in English so that is a good way to continue practicing the language.

Thank you for read my post! Bye!

Comments

  1. I'm absolutely agree with you!! It was funny read your stories and learn more about you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea! Wow, the TED talks sound interesting, the truth is I haven't heard so many but as you say, they serve to listen and practice. I also sing with my sister, the feeling is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear frieeeend! It was wonderful for me to read your blogs, I really really loved them! I know one day you will speak in a perfect english with Niall Horan

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will make and learn everything what you want to! You are great

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite movie

Scotland