My best holidays

Well, is so difficult to choose only one holidays, but one of my best holidays definitely was in 2016, when I went to Cuba with my family and some friends.
It was amazing, we were for ten days and stayed in two different places. 
The first place was the Old Havana, the architecture was amazing, we visited so much places like "El Guajirito" which is a restaurant where you saw a show while you were eating, or the "Plaza Vieja" where the buildings that surround it were so beautiful.


The second place was Baradero, where we stayed on a four stars resort. There we didn´t visited so much places, I remember that one day me, my sister and my mother´s friend took a bus and went to the center of the city where we only took some photos and bought somethings.
I have to say that the people there were so lovely, they always treated me with kindness and I really appreciate that.


I think that this one were one of my best holidays because it was the first time that I traveled out of my country and it was really amazing.
I hope you would have the opportunity to visit Cuba one day and enjoy it!
Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. oh woow! It must be a beautiful place, I'm so happy you could have that opportunity my frieeend! you have to show me more pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite movie

Scotland

English language challenges