A photograph I like

 I really love to take photos! 

I have a camera that I bring everywhere to take pictures of places, things and beautiful moments that I´d like to remember later. I think that the photos are like a magic portal to some moment in our lives, sometimes good or bad moments but anyways they are moments who make us the person that we are now.

But despite this, one of my favourite photos is one that took my cousin´s boyfriend almost two years ago when a big part of my family come to Santiago by surprise and we did a meeting in my house. Maybe the quality is not the best but I love this photo!


We were passing for a hard moment and that visit definitely make us feel so happy. After that we haven´t been able to get back together like this but the videocalls started to get more current so now our family tie is more stronger even if the distance is so long.

Sometimes feeling your family´s support is all you need❤

Comments


  1. Hello Andrea !! you look very happy in that picture, I wish you and your family the best <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrea! Everyone looks very happy, I am glad that the family bond has been strengthened. And I share what you say about the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my friend! You look very very happy in that picture, that day must be beautiful. I really wish you could have more days like this one on your life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite movie

Scotland

English language challenges