My future job


Hi everyone!

In this post I´m going to talk about my future job, or what I expect from it...

First, I believe that a job is a great responsibility, it is also something like a means for an end in the sense that through a job many other doors and ways that you haven´t known before are opened up to you.

One of my big dreams is work as an architect remodeling buildings or houses, maybe because I´ve seen too much "Property Brothers" hahaha. For this work I think I would need to be very creative to think about a design that is efficient, sustainable and like the owner of the place as well as myself because what is the purpose of creating or working on something you don´t like? I think that finally doesn´t bring anything positive to your life.

This work would be a constant learning for me because the world is constantly changing and next to it comes new design ideas and innovations that could be much better than the previous ones.

I don´t know how much money I want to earn by doing this, I suppose that if I get to live well and give me my luxuries from time to time will be suffice because this work is what I want to do and for me happiness is more important than money.

And what about you? What is more important: happiness or money?

Comments

  1. Hi Andrea!! I hope your dreams come true and you become the third sister in "Property Brothers" hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also for me is more important happiness than money! You will be a great architect my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favourite movie

Scotland

English language challenges